Grow vine

This is my first micro tutorial. Its 2.31 MB
This tut is how I grow a vine with rotobezier and grow radius addons. User preference -addons - animation.
I would like to know is if the tutorial is clear on your monitor screen.
For people who can not download big tutorials .

I redid this tutorial on growing a vine. I have not seen a tutorial doing it this way. My first tut was a flop.
Did you know you can make a vine this way?
Is there another tutorial or a more easy way to do this?
can you understand what I saying? I never tried to work and talk. took many takes.
Any suggestions?

I was so happy when I found another way to grow a vine after the old 2.49. I have never seen anybody make a growing vine in 2.5+. This post is 8 months old and no replay. I would really like some feedback.

Did you know you can make a vine this way?
Is there another tutorial or a more easy way to do this?

Thank you

Very cool tutorial. There’s a little noise when You speak, but it’s fully understandable.

Cool that helps alot. I know of these tools but forgot about them. taper object with the bevel factor is fun. Adding the beveled object to my tutorial and a maybe curve modifier ( I have a idea for more mesh options).
I think the the bevel factor tools are fun and get some really cool effects. I want the vine that is alive I think I will spend a little more time on the growing and do a study of growing vine animations (real growing vines time laps do not look so cool as animated).
I like to learn the tools and play and experiment . Many people like tutorials showing how to do what others have learned from start to finish. So that is what I will do.
Thanks