GUESSING GAME!

Why do you think I am the age you selected?

Old enough and smart enough to understand intelligent concepts, too young to have learned how to not show your age, impatient and demanding, pretty sure that you are still the center if the universe…

Shall I go on? :wink:

WTF, what happened to the 2 years old option? That’s old you are, isn’t it???

Seriously, my 2 year old sister acts more mature than him.

Let’s just say I am a very smart but extremely frusturated person who likes to use large fonts. (I am currently in a TV studio, so all the stress really adds up.)

How do you know I wasn’t setting you up this whole time just for this question?

you are 13

and if you say you are older then you are lying

(i will tell your mother you have been lying and she will smack your bum)

why does your school have a film studio???

Well this is very interesting. I just got an email from bafoon that says he’s 13.

OCHSA has a film conservatory. I’m in it, and I also got in for Visual arts, but did not go into it

And my 4 year old sister acts more mature than you and Valarking.

Just kidding… I don’t have a 4 year old sister. But if I did… :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp

And my 4 year old sister acts more mature than you and Valarking.

Just kidding… I don’t have a 4 year old sister. But if I did… :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp[/quote]

/me ducks from the troll. %| %|

The True King of The Valar crushes trolls as peanuts.

Stefano

P.S. bafoon wrote he’s 13 at least thrice in his posts.

[quote=“S68”]

The True King of The Valar crushes trolls as peanuts.

Stefano

P.S. bafoon wrote he’s 13 at least thrice in his posts.[/quote]

The True King of The Valar get perma banned alot. :< :< :<

Jacob, I really need some compositing help. I have yet to find a software that will let me download video from a DV camera, and then export it into blender as an uncommpressed .avi. What do you use?

I can’t help you, sorry. But how do you know my name? The last person who talked to me like that, using my real name as if we were good friends, when I hadn’t told him my name, and he hadn’t told me his, was TheWriter…

HMMMM.

Heh
Are you angry, Jacob?
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Oh ya, and isn’t TheWriter tuffbox?

Your name is on your website. Also, I sent you a “shup-up” E-Mail for your website. And, in Pixel anarchy, I can’t get a row.

[quote=“S68"”]

I don’t think so… I might have… Oh well, I don’t care that you know my age; it really isn’t giving away too much info. (and you probably already knew I ws 13 based on the content of my posts.)

Obviously not.

Imp

Obviously not.

Imp[/quote]

Hehe, you haven’t been around long have you? I’ve gotten banned 4 times. Each occupying a long time.