Gun Swapping Demo (Tutorial Included! :D)

Hello all!

I’ve come up with a simple gun swapping demo here which could benefit those who wish to incorporate guns into their game. You have two weapon slots which can be filled by any of the three demo weapons: the assault rifle, the blaster, and the shotgun. Picking up a weapon will fill up the first available slot, and you can drop the first weapon by pressing q, and the second by pressing e. Pressing 1 will equip whatever you have on slot 1, and pressing 2 will equip whatever you have on slot 2. I didn’t add shooting since it’ll take longer than I can afford it, but that’s something that enough people have covered in the past. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s the blend file:
gunSwapping.blend (614 KB)

Here is the first part of the tutorial series:

The rest of the parts are all in my channel! :smiley:

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

No problem AKIRA! :smiley: Tutorial’s on the way. :slight_smile:

When you are making the tut add a weapon cycling with a single key, that would be nice to have too. :slight_smile:

O I’ve already made the series, so my apologies for missing that. Adding it would have made it way longer than it should be, but I can always make a separate tutorial for health, ammo, and weapon cycling. :slight_smile:

Well sure. :slight_smile:

Tutorial is now posted! :smiley:

I finally figure it out, why it looks like blurry to me. You are using too big resolution. :slight_smile:

Yea I was recording on a high resolution setting, but I’ve zoomed in a bit to make it easier to see this time. :wink: