Yes indeed, I finally found it. Now when I look back then I realize how many “strange and unexplicable” bugs occur, it’s just a matter of python and runtime are asynchronous.
Sure, maybe if everything occurs as I expect on script it should work, but man, after 2 years programming on upbge/bge I finally realize that.
To explain how I found this, I was declaring a variable like this:
addedObj = scene.addObject(xxx,yyy,0)
addedObj[‘propA’] = “Stuff”
Result: Cannot print none type of object (or something like that…)
Anyways, if you find any unexplicable bug, try to look at my post first, hope I do help you xD.