Hand Aches

yes, i’m old, and boring.

i was just trying to say, (to the guy with a gun as avatar) that there is no reason to reply if you have nothing to say about the subject.

.b

However, they often have massive nerve damage. I know several martial artists with nerve damage in their hands, due to conditioning.

I switch hands, I also use a track ball and a tablet.

Don’t worry I figured it out.

I often get pain in my left hand (keyboard hand). A while ago, when it was bad, I used voice commands. A little app called SpeakEasy. I only used the command features - not dictation. Thats worked remarkedly well.
The only down side to it is the fact that one need to have silence in your environment, no music, etc. However I can certainly recommend it to anyone with the same problem. Simply setup a list of commands for your keaboard strokes and sit back and work :slight_smile:

The only down side to it is the fact that one need to have silence in your environment, no music, etc.

I don’t remember where, but I read about a bluetooth microphone that is specially designed to remove unwanted sounds from the environment, so when you talk to somebody, the person hears you and not everything around you.

Ok, after browsing a bit, this article came out http://www.plantronics.com/europe_union/en_GB/press/releases/index.jhtml;jsessionid=33L0JZ2WFMQ3MCQBGNUSFFAKAEZWQIV0?id=pr_20051020_2028_en_GB