Happy April Fool's Day!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2173/sday3gc.jpg

:smiley:

what is it?

Its a little hand zapper thingy.

Can I still call you a loser, loser?

You, Alex_G, were stupid enough to not recognise the hand zapper thingy. You shall be called a loser until April 1st 2007
P

aw crap, I forgot about that, thanks.

You can still call me a loser, if you can put an actual name to it (eg: not “hand zapper thingy”)

Only swedes Will gett the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Swedes can get a joke?!
P

Of course Swedes will get it if you phrase it properly ie.

“ooh de handa zapper tingy, modelled in da bleender fer da yoka”

If you wanted to make some shitty phonetics you could’ve atleast written å, ä and ö instead of some of the a, e and o’s there. Now it just looks dutch.

But on the other hand, they were shitty.

Maybe the person who invinted it named it ‘‘Hand Zapper Thingy ™’’. You never know…

loser (you said I could)

EDIT: 100th post! Who wants to make it with me the sex now!?

wow. this is worse than abstract art. what the heck is it?

Geeze, at least a few people get the joke. Worse than abstract? Must you insult me because you do not know what it is? Or because you are too lazy to read the posts already made and find out for yourself before insulting my work?

Lol, keep your pantyhose on, jackj.

I’m sure you didn’t expect everybody to comment serious on this work.
Or did you?

Zhagoo

Its a JOY BUZZER!! wooo hooo do I win? Jack, do I win?! I think its cool, just a subtle way of showing classic april fooling. I do think it would have benefitted from a chrome texture for more realism, even the cheapies seem to have that. You should do a whole series for fun with things like fake vomit, dog crap…umm maybe not; no one would probably realize they were meant to be fake and just wonder why you’re modeling crap…forget it…sigh… :expressionless:

If you wanted to make some shitty phonetics you could’ve atleast written å, ä and ö instead of some of the a, e and o’s there. Now it just looks dutch.

But on the other hand, they were shitty.[/quote]

Some people are too, sensitive… I was just doing a lame imitiation of the swedish chef from the muppet show. Not trying to offend anyone.

Actually, it’s quite amusing to read what you think swedes sound like, since I am one… :wink: I can tell you one thing though, we do not sound like the dutch, or maybe we do? Have you even considered that english sounds like chinese to a person from china? :smiley: If you just listen to the sounds and not the words, all languages sound kind of funny…

Swedish, English and Dutch are derived from Germanic, so yeah, they do sound alike.
With reason.
P