Happy B day kbot !!!

@ 3D “G” yeah mate. Thanks for taking those photos. Right after the shoot I whisked away to star in another promo with more beach babes.

From what I hear - you and the babes in this photo hit it off rather well.

Oh Happy Birthday 3D “g” and Turin Turamber.

Oh Happy Birthday 3D “g” and Turin Turamber.

Turin ? , where is he ? , have you got him any fish from what you were trolling ?
and do you like blue cheese as a B day Gift ?

Turin - Nah he’s been keeping a low-profile. I think he’s grown up somewhat. Bit of a shame as never-neverland is the best place to be.

what was your breakfast today ?

Hey your avatar changed!

no , it didn’t …

Happy Birthday, kbot!!!
Eid meelad sa3eed 3D G!!!
Joyeux anniversaire, Túrin Turambar!!!

B3D00 , happy birthday :o …

Hmm… Can I join the Birthday boat?

But only if it has member-privileges…

@ The Blender-er. Sure fellow blenderhead - the boat’s being replaced, but I’m sure we can put up somewhere!

Attachments

Well, we’ll just look into that, shall we?
http://i.pbase.com/g6/20/603020/2/75521267.7ne189io.jpg

And since I’m the one doing the looking, I am henceforth known as ‘BBmech’ (Birthday Boat). And you’re the BBowner, and 3D ‘g’ is the BBstarter.

All others can look for other occupations, but are BBmembers anyway…

Oh now that’s just we like - folks bringing on their picnic baskets to share with goodies that are most appreciated!. Share and share-alike must be our motto.

How old are you anyway Kbot.

Also, in less then a month, I will no longer be a teenager, I will be a 20-something.

Me … umm. Yeah my age. Well given my imature posts in this forum (although I always supported you and your wonderful views … … we’ll let say I got a decade and a year on you once you hit the 20 mark).

Happy birthday, CD!

Welcome to The BB Club!

Yeah - my most sincere apologies CD. I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Now remember once you reach twenty - you become a role model for all the teenagers!

Hey can I be BBboss? My birthday was a few weeks back!

Hey can I be BBboss? My birthday was a few weeks back!

it depends on the gifts you have got …
happy birthday CD .

Sure Bec’s. As long as your picnic basket has some lemonade, and you have your lifejacket on!