Happy Halloween 😈

Hello CG enthusiasts,

I am new here and happy to become part of the community.
I hope I find my way around quickly, can learn a lot myself and yes maybe I will also be an inspirational enrichment for someone here.

now to my artwork:

You’ll never guess who inspired me to create this artwork. Attention: Walt Disney.
No kidding! I was browsing Disney+ and came across “Behind the Attraction” via the Halloween selection. This is a documentary series that describes how the Imagineers at the Disney Parks conceptualize the attractions and bring them to life. This highly professional art of entertainment grabbed me so much that I had to start doing something myself. I decided to put some spooky ambient sounds on my ears and got started. Now it’s been almost a year since I created anything. Oh my god did I realize how important it is to practice. I had to get back into the swing of things like a school kid. But even that is great fun.I also had the impression that after this long break many things happened very intuitively and thank god I could put aside my perfectionism a little bit.

Anyway, here is my Halloween render and it motivates me to keep going.

Some models I got from PolyHaven. I pulled the monsters and some assets from sketchfab. Here the credits (A huge thanks to everyone for sharing):

“Wendigo” by DannyAg
“Flesh Blob” by ChopperManiac
“Skuthulu” by Typhen
“Medieval torch” by vadim92.34
“Daga Inca Low Poly” by Clases3d
“Goose” by nodoxi
“Hybrid” by Robin.Mikalsen

sincerely,
Knox aka Tucky

3 Likes

Great image, and welcome to Blender Artists!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like