Hard Ops Config questions

Hi Masterxeon! I bought HardOps a couple of weeks ago and have made a lot of progress learning it (though I have a long way to go).
I downloaded the V0.8 update (and today the V 0.8RC2) and am having issues with CSlice and/or rebool. I have Bool Tool V2 (original) activated, but have also used the newer Object_Bool Tool (V3.2). When I installed your V0.8 update, there was a zip file called “Auxilliary Addons.zip” this had MiraTools, but also some scripts like “z_aux_AR-Bool Tool.py” which seems to be V2.3 of BoolTools. Also “z_aux_Auto Mirror”. I added it to blender. Then, you released V0.8 RC2 without those addons… Should I clean out all the V0.8 files?

I watch your videos closely, but have not been able to access Rebool tool (with Booleans pending or not). CSlice sometimes works, and seems to do the same thing?

Also, I just bought BoxCutter V4 - keep up the good work! When I go to Settings/Addon Diagnostics in Hard Ops (V.8RC2), the BoxCutter has an exclamation mark (Bool Tools V2 is checked regardless of whether I’m using V2, V3.1, or V2.3…

Thanks, keep it up.

Scott