Hard Ops Thread

add-ons
commercial

(masterxeon1001) #1669

that will be discussed in the next meeting haha. I see what you mean.

(masterxeon1001) #1670

I uploaded an intro about 711 but forgot to talk about gizmos more. Thanks for pointing it out!

(Kouza Nagi) #1671

A video on the use of gizmo would be really cool, it’s the thing that I can’t handle too much on box cutter…

(masterxeon1001) #1672

(Shunke) #1673

No I’m using Windows 10.
There seem to be no problem on your video.
I wonder what’s wrong with my configuration.

I’ll check the toggle option.
Thank you.

(eobet) #1674

Forgot to add that when I want to flip an inset to an “outset” (or protrusion I guess I should say), I also need to go and switch the boolean on the original object to a union. All good, but looking forward to when this workflow is more complete!

Also, if you ever implement draft angles, I recon that flipping between insets and protrusions will be a bloody nightmare. :wink:

(masterxeon1001) #1675

outset is close. We were just discussing it. We might do that as hotfix for this release but its gonna happen. Draft angles is definitely worth consideration. Our theme right now is having non destructive variants so we’ll have to get creative with solutions but pop up curve panel behavior has been on my wishlist for too long.

However if youupdate we did add. Symmetry. And the behavior to parent cutters to the object which can be useful for moving things around and keeping them dynamic so we’re still at it!

(Kouza Nagi) #1676

Hi, what about a sort of ctrl Z (come back in previous stoke) on drawn Ngon ? because I drawn very complex shape sometime, may be is not so useful I don’t know :confused:

(masterxeon1001) #1677

im pushing for it! Anything classic is def coming back in some way.

@masterxeon1001 why slices are being deselected after slice operation in the latest version? Is this the desired behaviour? Now I have to press A over and over again if I want to do a multi-cut…

(masterxeon1001) #1679

ill check into that one. I notice that it selects the cutter after slice on my side in the latest update. With non destructive being set as the system are you wanting it to select the new part or the cutter used?

after slice, I want the old and new part to be selected(like it was in 7_1_0). The cutter should be visible and selectable only with SHIFT key like any other operation

(kelheor) #1681

Have an error “This product is not currently for sale.”, when I’m trying to get “HardOps Classic Inserts For KitOPS”.
Can you fix that?

(tallken) #1682

same problem

(Kouza Nagi) #1683

Same problem here,
I consider to buy kit ops (pro) but I want to be sur I can use my own inserts, do you have a clear video to how to do it with 2.8 ?

(colkai) #1684

Likewise, must be a glitch somewhere.

(masterxeon1001) #1685

fixed. sorry all. I suck.

(masterxeon1001) #1686

BoxCutter 7115_4(2.8) . all markets updated.
as of this typing.

• blue box lazercut
  • slice behavior adjustments

(colkai) #1687

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hehe, happens to the best of us bro’ :grinning:

(masterxeon1001) #1688

tbh i was up for a bit wondering. Why no one was downloading it haha.
I went to bed defeated. haha.

forgets to publish product