Hard surface modler needed

Hi! I’m Mar10 and I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I am looking for a hard surface modeler and animator for an ongoing paid work, The project requires proficient skills to model Animals with accurate topology to be ready to be animated.

YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A “PROFESSIONAL”, ALL YOU NEED It’s THE ILLSKILLS TO MODEL! USING 3D BLENDER.

The Fists Animal I need to model and animated is a GORILLA similar to this image called PRIMAL by FURID TEDECHI. Please make a Google search. It is a huge black hard surface gorilla.

NOTE: The Gorilla DO NOT HAVE TO BE an exact replication … This image it’s a reference to what I’m looking for.

Please send me an ESTIMATE COST, One if you only can model AND other if you can model and animate.

OTHER FUTURE ANIMALS that I will need are : A Rattle Snake and A horse with a rider, All these animal models need to be in the same quality as the Gorilla model.

Note:
I am looking for a RELIABLE and TALENTED ARTIST rather than a CHEAP PRICE FOR THE MODELS!

If POSSIBLE be local to Las Vegas, But Remote work will work too as long you are a reliable and a serious Artist.

Please let me know and thank you for reading my post.

3 Likes