Harmonica for my Music Page

Having lacked inspiration for a while, I picked up a harmonica off my desk and thought I might have a go at modelling it in Blender. I then thought, rather than embossing some existing brand logo of harmonica on the top I’d go for the title of my facebook music page (sorry for the shameless plug). This is the result:

I decided to go with a more interesting angle rather than the original one (which was more focused on the text). Let me know what you think.

I like it. Is that a guitar slider that I can see next to it. Maybe you could make the engraving stand out a bit more because on your facebook page it’s a bit hard to see. Still, overall great job! :yes:

It is indeed a slide, I don’t use it too often in my music but I wanted to conjure up the blues a little in this image.

I was thinking that it was a little hard to see. I played with it a lot because for a long time it was far too embossed—which made it look a bit too artificial for my liking. I might look at using the displacement map to also affect the roughness on the anisotropic shader, but I’m not sure how to work that as I already have a couple of grunge maps doing that too.

Thanks for the input :slight_smile: