has uploader.polorix been hacked?!

Every time I try and download anything from uploader.polorix I get a message prompting me for the username and password for F*ing ST. Anybody know whats going on?

strange, straight after viewing this thread I got a pop up message asking me to log on at polorix with the same prompt. big problem their is I didn’t go to the site at all, so someone is hacking all the ip’s from polorix.

Update: Due to recent abuse of this free uploading service and as a result of overage charges from my webhost the uploader will not be online this month. I am sorry for any problems this has caused the legitimate users of this service.
m.a.

nononononnoooooooooooo
this is horrible. :frowning:

I got the same pop-up when I opened the Converzion thread in Off topic.

I got the same pop-up when I opened the Converzion thread in Off topic.

That’s nothing to do with me, I swear!:smiley:
I got the pop-up as well just a while ago, I think we may possibly have all had it at the same time. This really sucks as Polorix is where I’ve hosted the Converzion installer:(
I’ll have to go upload it somewhere else then…

Looks like its imageshack or attach a file to this forum then, or use fileden, or phototbucket, or freeiamgehosting, or picoodle, or filelodge, or imagecross, or allyoucanupload, or free-webhosts…

Man, polorix is gonna suffer to its competition…

Sighs Hackers… :mad::mad:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why Are You Punishing Me, God

GRRRR! I HATE hackers…:mad::mad::mad:

:frowning: just wen i needed to put some blends and pdf 's

Quoted for agreement.

if you guy remember sh33p also has put up an uploader, wonder if thats fine…?
edit: seems the sh33ps one had hacker problems too :frowning:

Wow, that blows. That was a great service. I hope he can get it secure and online again.

I hope none of my files are lost…I really hope…(personal note: make an offline backup)

Hmm, i just logged into Polorix and everything is fine… Can anyone confirm that i am NOT the guilty one here? :stuck_out_tongue:

still dosn’t work for me. this sucks

Due to recent abuse of this free uploading service and as a result of overage charges from my webhost the uploader will not be online this month. I am sorry for any problems this has caused the legitimate users of this service.

Again the message from polorix.
In fact there are several very hardcore viruses/hackers doing the rounds atm so yeah if you think any online file host is safe think again.
m.a.

That is really odd. I am logged in!!!

I can switch between folder but i don’t dare to log out. Oh i have a personal account (Browsing the MGP one right now)i’ll try to log onto that. Ok when i go to the original adress uploader.polorix.net it gives me that message. But when i click my bookmark (direct link to the account) i am still logged in and everything works fine. Could this maybe be the way they hacked the site in the first place?

Sorry again but i cant download file i must authorize and type the password for “fuckin shit”. Which is not the account name btw.

You’re probably browsing a cached page.

%<

Man, I had everything up there. :frowning: Tutorials, renders, a few other files. And half of it isn’t on my harddrive anymore. >.<