Hats Off is intended to be (I hope) a serie of posts where I will try to recreate other artists scenes I have seen in this forum that have caught my attention. They could include small variations and a personal touch. I do this as exercises to improve my Blender skills.
Before posting I always contact the original artist asking for consent to do this.
All of them will include:
- A clear title with the original author and the name of the original scene
- The name of the artist
- A link to his/her scene in this forum
- The images of what I have been able to recreate
- Some comments about the problems and thoughts I have found in my try
Scene: Sunday Morning - ArchViz
Here is my recreation (2 versions):
Some details I would like to comment:
- Again in this exercise, environment is my fault, cause I havent been able to recreate the original one. However Im not unhappy with my result.
- Cushions on the sofa are the worse thing in the scene I think. Tried to sculpt them, model them … but no luck. Rusult is horrible.
- I have learn a little bit about particle systems to generate the plants with leafs.
- The only library item is the bowl with fruits on the table.
This is the third chapter.
First one is here: Hats Off: @Swirlyking - A blender in Blender [RECREATION]
Second one is here: Hats Off: @rioreo - House_Hic [RECREATION]
Hope you like the idea behind “ Hats off ”.
All comments and critics are welcome.