Have you met someone who...

Thought he would be a great person to hang out with but turns out to be a big jerk. That happened to me quite recently when he was joining in with some other jerks on the way from school to make fun of me behind my back and call be gay and other junk. And evidently caused an argument that lead to racist comments. I’m afraid now he may soon be out to kill me which not now because he’s islam and it’s ramadan.

did I mention I hate jerks.

Shard

Actually kill you or just rough you up a bit?

Who said racist comments, and to whom?

It may be a good idea to bring this to any school authorities and/or your parents if you think it poses much a threat to your life or well being.

I’d be willing to bet that the killing thing is all in Kansas’ head because the kid is Muslim. Racist comments on whose part?

So, according to you, Kansas_15, Ramadam Muslim = Arab Terrorist? Interesting…Just ignore the guy. That works with me.

Ramadan is a month, not a muslum. I have nothing againsd his religion but considering he can go pretty extreme. Like once he stole our playstation because his was busted. I figure he’ll either use a gun or a car bomb. Or even worse, convince other muslums and thanks to me there’s an all out war right here in the US between christians and muslums. :frowning:

Christians fighting never heard that befor

I figure he’ll either use a gun or a car bomb

Is it really that serious. If it is truly that bad the you have to call the police or something because generally the use of a gun or car bomb is to kill someone.

Shard

I hope this is a joke.

With all the spam, the last thing this forum needs is
Stupid xenophobic racial slurs

What an idiot… I hope he does kill you. I won’t have to read any more of these posts.

I guess his killing you is only fair. After all, you want to kill the gays right? Why shouldn’t he be able to kill you because of his religion?

Not all Muslims are terrorists btw…

1 Like

He’s islam.

You are going to go to jail someday anyway Valar. So I don’t need to worry.

I’m really starting to think you are testing all of us…to see how much we can believe or go throught before banning you.

if you aren’t testing us…well what can I say…you’re damn stupid.

AND ABOVE ALL…if he did steal your playstation before…WHTY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK HE WOULD BE A GOOD PERSON TO HANG OUT WITH???

I simply can’t stand you’re idiotics posts anymore.

As theeth once told me, I’ll never be a moderator on this forum, and I know it, you know why? Because I would ban right away from their first few posts all the morons like you
:< :< :<

And why is that?

Your posting is laughable. You change the subject everytime you get trounced in an argument…

BTW I don’t blame the guy for ditching you. He probobly saw your true nature, a biggoted redneck and dropped you. Get over it, you can always have fun with your KKK buddies…

<edit snip, sorry valarking>
can’t seem to figure out who’s right and who’ isn’t.

joeedh

The reason I hung out with him in the first place was because at first he looked nice. But the main reason is that he used a false personality to cheat a relationship. I broke up with him for good this time and even banished him from our neigborhood and that i’ll call the police if he does.

Valar, i’m starting to think you sold your soul to the devil.

You know Valarking, I don’t think you are any better then Kansas_15.

:slight_smile:

joeedh[/quote]

And bye the way, I don’t think that Kansas_15 is that much of an idiot at all.
All of you people here seem to be enjoying having someone to vent at.

joeedh

If I want to vent, I calmly talk about my troubles with a close friend or parent. What I’m doing here is more like a try-to-get-the-bigot-to-realize-that-he’s-a-bigot scenario.

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, Kansas. Don’t make me come up there, I don’t recognize neighborhood bans from 15 year old kids.

If you’re seriously concerned about him hurting you then this forum is not the place to talk about it. You’ve got parents, right? They’re there for more than food and money! Talk to them and leave us out!

This topic was intended to cover a much broader audience about people you thought looked like they would be a good person but betrayed you. That was just my side of the topic.

I’ve also been wanting to call the police on his family for he looks like he’ll be a danger to us all sometime soon if not now. And who knows, he can probably be able to start a mass islam uprising across the country. :expressionless:

The reason I hung out with him in the first place was because at first he looked nice.

That’s a pretty stupid reason. Hanging out with someone because they look nice is shallow.

The reason I hung out with him…is that he used a false personality to cheat a relationship.

That either doens’t make sense, or is just another stupid reason.

I broke up with him for good this time and even banished him from our neigborhood and that i’ll call the police if he does.

The phrase “braking up with someone” connotes marriage or lesser sexual/romantic relationship, not friendship. Furthermore how did you “basnish” him? Sounds like, an ummm…craptacular fantasy RPG or something.

Valar, i’m starting to think you sold your soul to the devil.

Really, you just realized that? :o

Since I haven’t read many of your posts Kansas I won’t judge you. But much of what you say in this isolated thread is disjointed and makes little sense.

This topic was intended to cover a much broader audience about people you thought looked like they would be a good person but betrayed you. That was just my side of the topic.

You say this yet you really should have known that “betrayal” was just around the corner. He bloody piliged and waltzed off with your playstation!

If you have parents then go to them. Your school should also have a councelor on hand as well. We’re not your vent here, look up many many posts by cubefan to understand that we really hate it. Or, get a blog.