HDR_ProStudio for Blender 2.8

Many methods & techniques out there… :wink:

1 Like

Yes, sorry :slight_smile: 2019 it is

1 Like

I had an idea about using something like a pen/curve tool to draw a shape on an object and make it part of the HDRI. Seems the most precise approach, although not as fast as point-and-click.

1 Like

Updated for Blender 2.8, better than before and includes 3D visualization tutoring as part of the sales package. Cheers!

Customers have been sent an update explaining the current situation. Let me know if you have any other questions.

3 Likes

cool addon, but could someone explain to me the benefice of a custom studio hdr like you can do with the addon or other programs vs traditionnal lamps ?

:thinking: Nope, no notice, no update… nothing. Bought HDRI Lighting Studio & Editor on Blendermarket.

This addon will be updated to 2.8 when we manage to complete our roadmap. There will be a beta access pass for the blender 2.8 version of the plugin available for purchase on gumroad.
Get the Blender 2.8 version + 3D Visualization Tutoring on Gumroad. In case you only want the beta access as a previous customer, message me to provide you with a discount code. https://gum.co/hdr_prostudio

“Free Updates, Forever”

… what gives?
Wait for final release or buy again?

Wait for the final release and you will have the update for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This addon allows you to create precise environment maps, quicker, that you could use in Blender or export to other 3D apps. While it is entirely possible to use lamps or mesh lights with image gradients applied, the workflow is much slower and error prone that way.

I just purchased to 2.8 version from Gumroad and am having trouble installing. I tried the usual way of importing the zipped folder from the user preferences window and also tried dragging the unzipped folder directly into the addons folder. I am using the official Blender 2.8 release.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Programs\Blender_2.8\2.80\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 351, in enable
mod = import(module_name)
File “C:\Users\Fortuna\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\lighting_hdr_pro_studio_init_.py”, line 15, in
import ui
File “C:\Users\Fortuna\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\ui.py”, line 24, in
from . functions import get_addon_prefs
ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

This is the error message I get when trying to enable the addon. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Macos blender 2.8

i got a issue HDR%20issue

Hi,

this is a known issue, unfortunately the developer is rather busy at the moment and unsure when he will be able to fix it.

Best I can do is offer a refund.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello, I am having trouble running this addon.

My toolbox items “General/Light List/Master Settings/Content/Transform/Brightness” are empty.

How can i fix it?

Thank you.!

01|690x329

Hi,

There are some issues with the mac version. We’re hoping to get them fixed this or next month. If you think that’s too long for waiting, I can offer you a refund.

Thanks

1 Like

I figured it out, there was a problem with my machine (I don’t have admin rights). So it works now (more or less). But I am a little bit confused with the current status. Where can I find current information, the right source? Is the addon going to be faster? Thank you.

dont work for me with blender 2.8 win. does not show me any menu content!
can someone help me?

Really cool, just one one:

No UI panels belong in the toolbar, ever. If it’s the tool, it goes into the toolbar, but if it’s a panel, it goes into the right sidebar :slight_smile:

facepalm. i found it!!!

1 Like

Great that you figured it out.

In case you run into the issue with lights list not displaying properly try running Blender with Admin rights.

UI can be improved further for sure. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Once we have an update, will send an email through Gumroad. You can check the roadmap on the main Gumroad product page.

thanks