New images with Hair.

Head01a
Head01b
Head01c
Head01d
Head01e

Att.
Luis Del Aguila

Im just working on a head myself and I cant tell you, yours is a million times better than mine! mines rubbish! :expressionless:

only major crits are the ear…looks a bit strange…kind of reversed (if that makes sense) and the forhead is a bit mishapen in my opinion.

apart from that, superb!

Great work!

I don’t think the mouth is quite wide enough. Other than that (and the above comments), I don’t see anything wrong with it at all. Are you going to put Blender v. 2.4 hair on it?

Are you going to put Blender v. 2.4 hair on it?

No, I am not safe.
Excuse but, I do not understand ingles very well. :expressionless:

looks a bit strange…kind of reversed (if that makes sense) and the forhead is a bit mishapen in my opinion

What means “kind of reversed”? and
What means “bit mishapen”?
You know forums in Spanish “Blender3D” or “3D in Spanish”?

nice work. i love the lip texture, its photorealistic! work on the eyebrows a bit though, kinda bushy. other then that, it’s great!

nice work

Thanks you. :slight_smile:

Nice work -

Can you tell us more about the render. It looks like you are using sub surface scattering.

Also It would be great to see an image of the actual mesh.

Overall a very nice head -

Another Head, I am glad to see this trend. :smiley:

As you probably know. The human head is a very difficult thing to model, in a program like Blender.

Millions of people look uniquely different, yet the modeling of a human head can look very strange, if not done with great care and tweaking.

I would not be surprised that this head has been tweaked for many hours and still may be tweaked some more.

Anyhow, the project it self looks like it going well. I have to actually reduce the size of the picture, it is too big for my screen to see, which I did.

Before I add my C&C, I have to ask you a question. Does your head look different in perspective (the rendered view) mode as opposed to the orthographic view? My head almost transforms into a totally differently looking head when rendered. I had to change the default camera lens to about 53mm to help this problem, and I also had to change features of the head to compensate for the rest. I haven’t posted any updates recently because they are minor and I didn’t want to “over do” my own topic too much.

The facial and head features look great. The nose looks like a nose. The lips look like lips. The chin looks like a chin…etc… All of the components look very good.

However, the entire composition looks a bit odd. The ears are somewhat large and placed wrong. The top of the ear should be level with the pupils of the eye. The bottom of the ear should be somewhere between the top lip and below the nose.

The jaw is a little large looking. I assume this is a young girl so it seems that the back part needs to be a bit higher and more defined with less “baby fat”. From the side view, the head seems a bit long (front to back).

Front view looks like a male. The forehead is large like a male.

The eyes are good, but I am sure that you know that they need fixing.

I see some SSS and the skin tone is very good too. I would work on the texture more, and I know that is very hard to do.

Instinctively, humans can criticize a human face with little experience. It is genetically built inside of us. This project is a challenging to partake, especially when looking for C&C.

Good work, I hope to see frequent updates. Don’t be shy, we love these kind of works.

looks a bit strange…kind of reversed (if that makes sense) and the forhead is a bit mishapen in my opinion
What means “kind of reversed”? and
What means “bit mishapen”?
You know forums in Spanish “Blender3D” or “3D in Spanish”?

sorry…it looks like some parts of the ear that would normally be going “in”, are coming “out”.

the forehead seemed a little mishapen, not quite shaped correctly…a bit unnatural? thats just my opinion, so you dont have to take any notice of me.

but honestly, its a superb head. I just found those 2 things let it down a bit.

Well, I understand what you say to me. Other people have thought the same.
Thanks for your opinions.

THe skin shader is pretty impressive (how did you do it?), but the eyes look bloodshot. Looks like a stoner. I would blur the viens in the eye texture map more.

Yes. I am using “SSS” http://www.dedalo-3d.com
The meshes are:
mesh01.jpg
mesh02.jpg
mesh03.jpg

Yes, the head is different in orthographic view, which it is seen from the camera.
look this :
Front.jpg
Side.jpg

I did it with SSS.

Thanks for the commentaries. But, I need to work to feed itself. I cannot respond his questions, during these months. I will return with more advances, when I have free time.

¡Hasta la vista!

Att.
Luis Del Aguila

Looks like you have veins under the skin, was this layered on another texture map?

Yes.

Thanks for the commentaries. But, I need to work to feed itself. I cannot respond his questions, during these months. I will return with more advances, when I have free time.

¡Hasta la vista!

Att.
Luis Del Aguila

New images with Hair.
I used blender 2.4 CVS.

Head01a
Head01b
Head01c

I used for this blender 2.4
Head01d

Att.
Luis Del Aguila

@aguila3000

looks very realistic.
i think you should write a detailed tutorial about this one!
the community would be happy!

flashpoint

The tutorial in Spanish language, would be well?
I would like suggestions, to design an earring and a blouse or top sweater to him.

thanks

Att.
Luis Del Aguila