HeadCreator script

I download this script from ingie’s web site www.ingiebee.com It use to be on the blender site. Well I ran it and it creates have and head split veritically down the middle. After reading the instructions I decided that I wanted to try it out. But even before doing that I wanted to see if I could make the other half of the head. So I shited-D key and then S key and x key to reverse it along the blender z axis. Ok that worked fine but the duplicate is totally black in the shaded mode ( the mode the scipt starts in) So I though the normals were reverse inward so I trie the flip normals button. But the dupe was still black. Afer going to the blender chat irc room and asking this question somone there suggest using CTRL-N to recalculate the normal. so I did that. The dupe is still black.

Does anyone know what is wrong. The instructions do not cover this. The just say shift D and then Ctrl-j to join. It did not even cover the skey x key part. I had to find that out for myself in carsteens book.

If you unpress the DoubleSided button in the Edit Buttons window, it should be ok. But anyway, it will render correctly, even if it shows it black.

Martin

I like make head better anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

To get rid of the black shading, save the file and restart blender. It will usually correct this.

I haven’t seen that one before.

I just tried to download it from that site and it only gives me about the first 100K then says it’s finished - which it hasn’t! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Is there anywhere else I can download this from?

This same thing happened to me. I wrote the author and he said it could be found inthe"plugin repository" here on elysiun. But I do not see any such thing on this site???

I haven’t seen that one before.

I just tried to download it from that site and it only gives me about the first 100K then says it’s finished - which it hasn’t! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Is there anywhere else I can download this from?[/quote]

No, I can’t see it anywhere either.

Has anyone got a copy of this they can put somewhere for people to download?

Please!

Pretty please!!!

Pretty please with sugar frosting and layers of rich chocolate sauce with soft chewy fudge pieces, and a flake!!!