Header for site about packaging

Hello I’m new here and i want to show you my work. This is header for site about packaging

http://opakowaniaswiata.pl/wp-content/themes/snapshot/images/design/header.jpg

What do you thing about this?

Maybe some color would make it a bit more appealing, but good job with the modeling.
EDIT:
Actually nevermind about the first bit about color, it seems that this goes well with the site color scheme. Visited the site after I commented.

excelent, would be great if you can shar emodels on BlenderSwap :slight_smile:

Looks great! Very slick, I like it!

Firstly, I would like you to know that subtlety is an art, and a rare one, so a big congrats for not trying to steal the site over.

I feel the image needs a focus, as it’s kinda hard to look at; I would speak to the site owners and ask them to consider layering their logo on top of your image, as I think that would work really well :slight_smile:

Thirdly, rendering. I think your image looks awesome, and quite realistic, some light reflection mapping might make the bottles look more like they’re in a real environment.

Due to the lack of textures etcetera it’s harder to make it look realistic, so you’ve done a very good job, and I hate to suggest it on such a simple scene, but you could try an external renderer, I have cycles in mind for this particular task.

Finally, some pastel blues on some of the bottles might work, or having a couple that have the same colour as the logo, equally, it may not… try it out :slight_smile: