I love ambient occlusion. really helps. Anyway, please tell me what you think.
that looks fantastic man. i love the wire, very well done
Ughhhhhhhh…That’s a picture! LOL, very nice job on this one man! I totally love it.
Very good for BI , but i don’t like the camera angle, you need it closer to show the detail.
Excellent, absolutely! I too love ambient occlusion, I can’t understand the gripe some people have with it or against its use. Kudos hon!
Maybe the MP3 player needs to be bigger so you can see that its an MP3 player? Otherwise, very well done.
Looks sweet, my only crits are: the wire should be longer (about 50cm?) and the shadows are a bit sharp, other than that good stuff!
Nice, but not photorealistic. A few things to improve:
- The foam pads around the ears look like they’re made of solid grey plastic, which wouldn’t be too comfortable
- The cord is a little on theshort side
- The camera angle isn’t very effective, a lower angle would be better IMO. Also, you could use this to get the detail of the MP3 Player while keeping everything in the image.
- The lighting looks like it’s from a single light source, this might sound realistic but the result is really sharp shadows. Try area lights and multi-point lighting rigs for more realism.
- The plug on the headphone cable looks short of detail, they usually havea few slots and stuff to allow it to flex.
- Your plastic materials on the headphones could use a little tweaking specularity and texture wise.
Nice work so far though. Keep it up.