Hell 3 First Pictures

Thanks all for testing. I like all People If help me :wink:
Thanks

Great Texturing btw. I can see you really worked on this for a while. How many hours would you estimate you have spent so far on it?

I guess I have to look around to find that desk with the key on it. :-?

too bl00dy is good for the feeling.

Looks good so far :slight_smile: Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s some badly unoptimised code in there though since I get around 50% logic on the profile, but a nice 85 fps (my maximum as capped at monitor refresh).

I did find one problem though. If I open the file from inside 2.25 instead of clicking the .blend, I get a whole bunch of console errors. Doors donā€™t open and the gun doesnā€™t appear. Frame Rate drops to 17 fps with 88% logic.

i the the blood content is good. reminds me of Doom III for some reason.

ps. mortal kombat fan =D

You can like whatever you want, I just wonā€™t play the game :<.

Random

BEAUTIFULLY DONE

keep up the good work!

can you please make a noise for the shift button as I canā€™t even tell if itā€™s workingā€¦ canā€™t find a key cardā€¦ kick a skull aroundā€¦ pressing both shifts on each side of the keyboardā€¦ it ainā€™t workingā€¦ so make it knock or something

other than that yeah I was quite impressedā€¦ only I played it within the blender window, and each time I pressed escape it cut me back to the startā€¦

fairly decent textures and the likesā€¦ I also moved the camera about in your blend ;Gā€¦ you may think itā€™s cheekyā€¦ but I messed it up and saw walls dissappearing as the ā€˜square block of deathā€™ aka ā€˜youā€™ or ā€˜blokeā€™ā€¦ moved around.

oh are any females single in here? youā€™ve been blending so hard I could kiss your fingersā€¦

Hi I am back with new screenshot!
Now I making AI and this is screenshot!
HELL GALLERY: http://blender.borec.cz/hellgal/

holy crap thats scary.

what is the white thing with one eye?

I think itā€™s the char from tools, prison sex videoā€¦
looks cool

That is indeed what it is. Very cool

Hey, the link is 404
can you put the link available again
I would like to try it please
thx
it looks great

hey how did you learn to do all this? Iā€™m trying to make a multiplayer fps gameā€¦ I would like to find some links and docs for the gameengine.

Hey, the link is 404

same hereā€¦ide really like to try this one out too. :expressionless:

Well actually there wasnā€™t a demo released of this game. Only a movie of the gameplay and some little game tests to see how the look around with mouse feels like and so on. I still have the movie online somewhere, I can put it online if someone want to see it and also put the little tests online.

Maybe the author is just working hard to get the game finished. Maybe he also visits #gamblender irc channel ofthen, further no idea.

I reckognise these textures :smiley:

Now, now if he wanted to tell us where he got them he would.

I guess when he finishes the game he would have to give credit to the guys that made the textures. Or we could be both wrong and he made those himself.

Jason Lin

Well most of the time I try creating the textures myself using The Gimp or photoshop. There are also places on the net where you can download bnches of game textures or order just a cd with thousands of them. :smiley: