Hello friends about the example of car positions I mentioned 1 day ago, today I bring a tutorial PT

Previous post
You can find the tutorial on my channel: Tutorial

If you know something to improve, get in touch. I will make an update hehe Thank you ^-^

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for that. You could mention that it’s in portugese though, which might be a bit of a barrier for most of the folks here.

Do you have a blend to share?

Ok, I will create a blend now

Here it is:smiley:SystemPosition.blend (614.1 KB)

1 Like

I would recomend you put your tutorial on the wiki as well. It would be easer for people to find it there, in the long run.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m experimenting now to see how your site works.

Can you check if it looks good?
. Then make some better changes on top of what I edited.
Let’s expand your site even further.
Get more contributors to help write these articles.

You are rebuilding the site: http://tutorialsforblender3d.com/
Very kind of you hehe

@blenderaptor is the one that’s been doing the tutorialsforblender3d rebuild. I’ve mostly been focusing on more advanced stuff, because there’s not many tutorials about it.

Something that is really cool is that you can embed YouToob videos directly in the page. Like this.

[[embedvideo]]
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BiqpDvFV_yU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[[/embedvideo]]

All the weird stuff is gotten by going to the YouToob video, clicking ‘share’, click embedded, then click copy. I added embedded videos for the two links posted on the tutorials page.

You can make new pages by going to a page that doesn’t exist yet then click create page. You have to type the page that your are making in the address bar of your browser. Its kinda weird but very easy, once you know how.

There’s tons of really useful information on this forum but its all burred beneath a decade of conversation. The more people contribute, the better the wiki will get, so thanks for helping out! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you!^

1 Like

thx @socoto , @Cortu and @Liebranca for documenting on upbge.wikidot.com :sunglasses:

I will try to make the wiki a bit more appealing this weekend and resume working on the documentation.

This wiki’s goal should be

• the central point of documentation
  • a practical way to introduce newcomers
  • offer robust templates , starter kits with comments
  • maybe a library of common assets
  • the central of BGE games

Somehow, the wiki should be something like a tutorialsforblender3d 2.0 , because everyone knew how tutorialsforblender3d was very useful

Long live to UPBGE

2 Likes