Hello!this is my latest work with blender!I hope you like it!Giulia

7 Likes

To me, the main thing that could be improved is the hair:

• First, I think it would be better if your character had smaller strands added on top of your current grooming.

On the third column of this hair sculpt breakdown, the scluptor has added more strands to its model, which allows the hair to have more volume, as well as giving a less “clumped” look to it.

• The other thing is that you modeled eyebrows with simple meshes, while grooming the rest of her hair. I think it would have been much better if you only made hair using one of those techniques, and not both. That way, I think you would have gotten a much more unifield style, just like what you did in some of your previous artworks (like “Lovely Vibes Colors” and “Hope”).

One last little thing, some folds to her clothes will bring much more life and character to her outfit and herself.

Nevertheless, it looks pretty cool, her pose is simple but gets the job done, keep it up! :+1:

3 Likes

Can see what @Micharno is saying. I do think she’s great though. The hair as is, can be seen as under kept, under washed. Which as an explorer in a moist cave that would most likely be more interested in the task at hand rather than beauty, it can make sense. Think she’s really cool.

2 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I will try the changes you recommended!

Thank you very much! :wink:

Thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!