HELP! Crazy Object Positioning!!! Glitch?

Spooky Towns Characters Positions.blend (4.63 MB) I had a set of modelled characters set up, in a line up style line…then I saved the file and closed Blender.
Now whenever I open the file they’re all in the center!! I created a new file, and appended my characters into that file, re positioned them, saved and closed, opened, and it seemed fine, then closed it, closed blender…

Then when I next opened Blender, bang, same thing all my characters were back centered!!! (Image Below)

Any ideas? Any help GREATLY appreciated :slight_smile:

(I’m using a Mac, OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.3 (14D136), Blender Game Engine, Blender Version 2.72)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389131[/ATTACH]

The screenshot shows nothing that is of any help. Please always supply an example blend file for support questions.

Do the objects have any keyframes or constraints that will affect their location.

Sorry didn’t think of that… Will add file in this, I don’t think there are any constraints that would switch them to center position, they’re all Dynamic set to Actor, but on the default, I haven’t added anything, unless I’ve hit some quick keys I’m not aware of somewhere along the way!

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:
Spooky Towns Characters Positions.blend (4.63 MB)

Duplication

Attachments

Spooky Towns Characters Positions.blend (4.63 MB)

Duplication

I have amended original post, as I seem to be having problems uploading the file into a new post :slight_smile:

It’s because you created key frames for their current location,remove the keyframes or modify them if you are animating.

Removing key frames assigned to location and then saving should solve the issue.

Select an object > make a properties window > go to object data > right click on one of the highlighted location boxes and select “clear keyframes”

Oh my god, THANK YOU ^^
That has been bugging me for sooo long now. I don’t know how I did that! I’ll have to keep an eye on what I’m doing to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Thank you so so much ^
^