Help image texture

HI,
Please help.
I am trying to put logo on my model using image texture I have created using uv layout in Photoshop.
The Logo color should be white.
here are the Sample image texture in .png format the white image and the transparency.

Attachments

But When I render it in Cycles I could not see the white logo (may be white color is treated as transparency).
And If I invert the color of image texture the render show it but in black color.
Please help me.How to get the white logo in render.

Attachments

Your alpha channel is probably the issue. I just did this with the jpg. What you pipe into factor has to be white for on and black for off.

Instead of using jpeg, use png or tiff, something that supports transparency and leave the black parts transparent. The above method works as well, you’ll just have to plug the color channel instead of the alpha into fac.

actually the black part is transparent

NOT WORKED.
BUT I DID TRY ANOTHER WAY. I CHANGED MIXING METHOD FORM MULTIPLY TO SCREEN. IT WORKED BUT THE MATERIAL ON LOGO aREA COMES WITHOUT ANY REFLECTIONS LIKE THE WAY IT IS REFLECTING LIGHT WHEN IT IS BLACK.

Look again. Method is set to ‘mix’ not multiply, or screen or anything else. Alpha > Fac just like you had it.

Sorry my mistake… Yes It worked thanks…