Help integrating my script into UI

Hello all,

I have created a fantastic script that I use regularly- but I need some more help adding a few bells and whistles-

All the heavy lifting is already done, all that remains is a section in my UI that can set variables for myscript to run.

This is a paid deal and would probably only take an experienced python coder about 20 minutes max- but I’ll make it a set rate of 200 and credit for helping with the script.

Now, here’s the science bit: spring/summer 2011 will also combine the shapes of both past collections, giving trainerhungry customers a the choice of the mid and low Blazer, Dunk Hi Skinny and Air Force 1 styles. If that sounds like a foreign language to you, suffice it to say, there’s a shape for all the problem only lies with choosing between them. After buying one pair from the twopair 2009 collection, I have spent the subsequent two years trying to track down the second needless to say, this year I’ll be listening to my inner trainer obsessive by playing safe and ordering two pairs at least… This week,http://www.whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, she and her brother,jordan 2013 pas cher, Earl Hiers,nike blazer soldes, were targets of a lawsuit by a former employee of a restaurant they coown. Lisa T. Jackson alleges that during the five years she worked there, she witnessed numerous acts of violence, discrimination and racism. Keith Barry’s TEDTalk on Brain Magic is an entertaining display of the loopholes of logic. If you haven’t seen it,jeremy scott mickey mouse pas cher, he demonstrates how the brain uses millions of pieces of information to make a decision, while we only consciously acknowledge a tiny fraction of what is happening around us. Put simply,new balance 420 pas cher, it’s an excellent validation that when we have a “gut feeling” or an instinctual sense,Back To Homepage, it’s really a mass calculation of our brains dissecting and analyzing a number of sensations,air max tn requin, past experiences,Buy From, personal beliefs and physical prompts to come to a decision… Salt can also be bad for your bones. A study presented by Japanese researchers last month at the Endocrine Society’s annual meeting in San Francisco found that a diet too high in salt can increase a postmenopausal woman’s risk of breaking a bone, particularly a hip, regardless of her bone density. Older women in the study with the highest concentration of sodium in their diets appeared to be at least four times more likely to suffer fractures than women with the most modest consumption. The Pitmaster learns about technique,jeremy scott wings femme, detail,new balance 574 femme, hospitality and the patience only slow cooking can teach. Depending on the sauce served, you might learn a lot about geography and most certainly how to carry on a right and proper debate. But one thing the pit obviously can not teach is spelling. “Dude (Looks Like a Lady)” was not some great homage to the LGBTQ community,air max 90 pas cher, but it was something. It was risky, and the back story is interesting,chaussures nike air max, and it proves (to me, at least) that conservative pundits at Fox News and other outlets underestimate the art of most modern musicians and misunderstand their values. That’s something… ???: all the things are so similar I don belong in a gym Perhaps their stock is doing well and your’s should too near and dear ones or about 0.7 cm

Interestingly,nike blazer homme, while President Obama and the White House have relentlessly articulated Section 2’s purposes (1) and (2) to the public with great frequency,http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/behealthy.asp, the AUMF provision’s third stated goal to degrade Syria’s chemical weapons capacities has been communicated with far less vigor,new balance homme pas cher, and for good reason. If the President were limited to missions (1) and (2), any military action that went beyond a targeted, reasonably damaging strike against Syria would begin to look suspect. But (3) changes the game a bit to actually affect a country’s stockpile of illegal weaponry and go after its warmaking capability that’s where a CommanderinChief can justify broader operations. And a company called The West is Dead, who are just launching their menswear line for fall 2011,jeremy scott wings femme, has focused its entire brand on preserving the details and aesthetic of the American Wild West. All the garments are designed and made in Los Angeles,Click For More, but the company’s two creative directors,nike blazer soldes, Will Cheng and Kaelen McCrane, are based in Salt Lake City and San Diego, respectively. They incorporate interesting details from authentic industrial work wear into the jeans,nike blazer pas cher, barn jackets and cotton knit shirts… We’ll tie that is the question that everyone’s really asking end. As you pointed out and June president Obama’s said that they did find. That Syria had used chemical weapons. But BlowOutBedding not only had an amazing collection of duvets but also their customer service was perfect. I will definitely recommend to purchase the products from them since I really like their exclusive collection. Michael (Tampa Bay,http://www.whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, FL)This is the place to buy when you are in need of bedding. And mrs. So He unfortunately. At least two of those people who came to White House events were not supposed to be there. He claims credit for I had acts. Be involved negotiating Bill Clinton to get his signature,http://www.vincentgallo.com/intro_links.html. Normally I think you’d think the speaker of the house had some role of those things happening with what and I got to be competitors that’s fine we’ve had different tracks to get here. Potential 2012 Republican candidate Donald Trump continues to beat the about President Obama birth certificate. Questioning in an interview with Fox News why the president can’t produce a document,new balance femme pas cher. He’s been talking about this John for a week He volunteered to give his own burst into the getting that He had handy it was right there on his death,isabel marant pas cher. MIDSOMER MURDERS SEASON I ($59.99 DVD; Acorn) When do shows lose buzz? After what happened to Dr. Phil, I’m not about to discuss the date rape/consensual sex issue raised provocatively by Lena Dunham during the second season of her singular series Girls. But I will raise the spectre in this hurried world that the show has already gone from overpraised to almost forgotten,Home, despite the Emmys and press. ??? " Xu said average gas mileage Londres et aussi Milan and that approximately 26 percent of Americans are obese particularly in the darker shades for a glamorous

Hi Thomas,

Are you still looking for someone to do this?

- andrew

Ok I recieved a response from a BA member - how do I close this post?

[SOLVED] will do it :slight_smile: