Help! Music Producer Looking For Help With A Short Music Video

Hi Guys!

I hope everybody is well. Thank you for reading this.

I will try and be as concise as possible!

I am a music producer from here in the UK. I have been producing music for 14 years. I have recently produced a very big commercial song and I am at the stage where I need to sort out a music video to coincide with its release.

I have always been desperate to have an animated video for my very first music video. Its something that from the beginning of my career I have always said I would do and I want to follow through with it as I believe it will be something completely out of the blue and unexpected and will give so much more to my song and the overall vibe/emotion of the whole project. The only problem that I have is that I don’t have any kind of budget.

The 90’s-early noughties had a few animated music videos. All of them were very well recieved and gain a mass amount of recognition due to being so far outside the box and this is exactly where I opeate from!

I was wondering if there was anyway that one of you talented and budding up-and-comers would be interesting in working with me on this and helping me to realise this? I appreciate that I am after a massive favour but I can’t tell you how appreciated it would be. I don’t expect miracles and I am not fussy, anyway you can assist me will be appreciated.

There is big expectations for the release and the individual(s) that create this video will gain an awful lot of recognition. Not least the potential of having a video played on mainstream music channels.

Thanks so much guys, again I appreciate your time reading this and I look forward to hearing from you

Damien