Help! My project is down

Hello folks. My current project is down today. I am using 2.92 on windows. All linked library collections and objects are look like broken now. But there is no path and file name changing. No drive changing. Everything is as it was yesterday. When I trying to relocate a broken link it turns back. But as I said. Every path and file name is same. Why is this happening and how can i fix this. There are hundreds of missing links. It is not possible to fix all of them one by one. By the way I tried the .blend1 backup file but also it is the same. Is this a hard ware problem or software? is it may be the kind of virus effecting only blender projects :stuck_out_tongue:

The files with all the broken links you see in the screenshot are in the exact place.

I realize the file path changing. original file path \CENGELKOY\a2\05_KARAKOL\ but now file path is \SH014\CENGELKOY\a2\05_KARAKOL\
As you can see, “SH014” has been added to the beginning of the file path. But I am working at home on sngle machine. No body touched this project except me. It is looks like a bug.

Have you tried " file menu - external data - find missing files" then go to the correct directory and blender should find them. (you do have to know the correct directory but it looks like you know it) if you have links to different folders you have to do this for each folder. I have no idea how this has happened to you.

I don’t know how to write “SH014 folder” to the beginning of the paths, but I deleted them one by one and now the links are working correctly. By the way, “SH014” is the name of the file where this project is saved. Linked projects have no relation to “SH014” folder.

Yes I tried this in desperation at the beginning. But I knew this situation is not a simple missing file. It was broken links.

The find missing files option does not really find files unless you know which folder they are in. When you click on a folder in the dialogue blender looks for the files in that folder only and if they are there it should restore the broken links for you.
Good to hear you have managed to restore the links. :slight_smile: