Help on Create a Character menu?

hi, i have been trying to make a character create and i wanted to know how do i make the character actually get into the game so i can use him. does anyone know how to do this because i wanna do it in logic or python any is fine. to explain basically like in the wwe games how they have the CAW part. yeah how to do that.

Hi,
Try this tutorial. Its a bit old but it might have what your looking for.

http://otothecleaner.free.fr/tutorials/LittleOTO/littleoto1/otolittle1.html

(skip to the last page for the logic if you already have a character set up with an armature)

Thank you very much, its just what ive been looking for. :slight_smile:

You can look for some related information! Just enjoy it and learn something from it!

oh, its not the right tut, that one is for modelling a character etc. i need one for a CAW type thing (Create a wrestler) .

oh, its not the right tut, that one is for modelling a character etc. i need one for a CAW type thing (Create a wrestler) .

Oh, well if you know how to model the character and set up the armatures then you might be able to split up your character into seperate parts (say, head torso, legs, seperate clothing) model different versions of them and use the actuator ‘Edit object - Replace mesh’ to switch between them.

As for modeling the character in game (increase muscles, change height ect.) I have no idea. Try doing a search of the game engine forums for ‘character creator’ or something similar.