HELP WANTED

so anyone els want to help?

Hahahah! F@ckin funny… just read the “skill list”.

I’m truly amazed by the amount of effort and serious intent used to tackle something as simple as a “skill list”.

I’m sure there is a job in the local library waiting for you if your career in game development falls short.

Good Luck anyhow, if u need any help just ask :smiley:

lol thats what this post is for i want yours and enayone willing’s help to make this game, so what can you do?

anyone els?

In what part it will differ from Project Entropia? I tended to play that, and your project is somewhat similar… even with the skill list :smiley:

Yeonil

yes is is vary simmaler cuz thsta my fareat game

So basically what you’re saying, is you’re getting as much help as you can to make a different version of your favorite game? :-?

Either way I’d help if I didn’t have so much damned work to do already…

if u get time then head to the forums and post an applucation

Ok i have to do some changes so it wont be to muck like project entropia, buit plz help, thx

I don’t mean to sound rude, and I certainly do not intend to flame. But hear me out, because this is going to sound kind of brash… largely because I’ve had some experience with similar projects before.

First, these projects are a lot harder than a lot or people think. To get something like this done, it often means turning down your friends when they want you to hang out, putting off playing your favorite games to develop yours, and… well, there need to be strong leadership skills.

I am not quite so convinced you have them, if you are, first of all, posting in the wrong section of the forum and lurking around, consistently posting waiting for replies. Next, there’s the point that you claim that your game is different, when in all aspects it looks the same.

If you decide to continue with this, and have that sticktuitiveness, then I say, go for it. I just want to warn you that this isn’t such an easily accomplished job, so that you don’t get the wrong impression starting out.

Yeah, normally it will take a team of 5 people 5 months just to produce a proof-of-concept so they can attract others to the project. Which is, of course, what I would want to see before I contributed to any project like this.

I have been down this road before, having worked as a music composer and UI guy for a few creative firms, and I can tell you that you need to turn off the “idea spigot” for a while and see if you really have the determination it takes to implement even a few of those ideas. There are plenty of big talkers around with a few minutes to pound out ideas on the keyboard.

Im just wondering, how old are you? Your not exactly conveying a sense of professionalism when misspelling profound vocabulary such as “Dashbord, Activitys, Traning, Dollors…”.

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, as i too dont spend time to capitalize and punctuate everything correctly. Unless english isn’t your primary language, try to spellcheck your pleas for help, as it makes it more attractive when knowing that a person is capable of handling such an ambitious undertaking as posting in a forum.

[/flame]