Help with a GTA engine.

Well, I’ve not got to the point of the basic game, but I’m just asking of how can I make my character start out with an animation? I’ve tried Always on the bones, but nothing seems to work. I’ll put up something later if you ask. :o

Dont steal my ninja looking dude >< I know he’s awh so sexy =D

Attachments

Ninja8.blend (290 KB)

Um… are you using the IPO actuator or the Action actuator?

Have you created an animation? Have you rigged your character (ie put bones to a mesh)? Are you using an Action Actuator or an IPO Actuator? Does it animate outside of the game engine when you hit alt-a? These are all questions that would need to be answered for us to even begin to help you. Please make sure you explain your problem…

I’m using an Action Acuator.

Have you created an animation? Have you rigged your character (ie put bones to a mesh)? Are you using an Action Actuator or an IPO Actuator? Does it animate outside of the game engine when you hit alt-a? These are all questions that would need to be answered for us to even begin to help you. Please make sure you explain your problem…

Yes I have created and rigged my animation. It does animate. I could add the .blend file to my main post, which I’m actually going to do now.

you CAN NOT use armature modifiers in the game engine, delete it, parent the armature to the mesh using ctrl+p, click armature, and then dont create vertex groups. just tested it and it works fine with the current logic brick setup you have.

just what i was going to say.

I parented my object to the armatures. But don’t use vertex groups? I’ll try that.