Help with animation

I am making an annimation for my software company and I am completely new to blender. Being computer savy I have picked it up fairly good I think but still am lacking in a lot of areas.

So while I was making my animation, and about to render it I noticed that my text dissapeared. I cant find any reason or any setting that would cause it to not be displayed. I am attaching my project. If someone could look at it and tell me what im messing up that would be fantastic.

I am also wondering if it is possible to allow an animation to act on the physics of the object, but then half way through the animation add a key frame for the object to go to. And I am also wondering if its possible to fade out, or slide out an object during an animation. Preferably have it hide from right to left over a course of 1 second or something.

Any Help is appreaciated! Thank You!

Attachments

bowl animation.blend (1.07 MB)

So while I was making my animation, and about to render it I noticed that my text dissapeared.
Which text ?
You have object Text which is not in the camera view
You have object Text.001 which is obscured by the object ‘Sphere’
You have object Text.002 which will not render because you have changed its Object / Duplication setting from the default ‘None’ to ‘Verts’.

I apologize for the late reply. I did not notice my post got accepted.

You have object Text.002 which will not render because you have changed its Object / Duplication setting from the default ‘None’ to ‘Verts’.

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!

I am also wondering if it is possible to allow an animation to act on the physics of the object, but then half way through the animation add a key frame for the object to go to. And I am also wondering if its possible to fade out, or slide out an object during an animation. Preferably have it hide from right to left over a course of 1 second or something.

As for this part does anyone have any ideas/tutorials or something to point me towards? or just a hint. I can take that and run with it too.

Bake the animation to keyframes (press space and search for Bake). Change the keyframes in the graph editor to whatever you want

Fade out - keyframe the material transparency or render to a separate render layer and composite the fade out in the compositor

Thank you! I havent gotten a chance to try these yet but i understand and it sounds like it will work! Thank you a ton!