Help with "Bridge Two Edge Loops"

Ok, well i’m fairly new to blender and have been trying out the 2.65 and have had no success in fixing my issues with the tool “Bridge Two Edge Loops” … the issue: Half of the time i use the fore mentioned tool it works as designed but the other half of the time it gives me this funky set of triangles that are inverted and usuly black then i drop out of wire mode, i have scoured the forums with no success either. If there is anyone with the same issue and has a solution or fix please don’t hesitate to let me know

Half of the time i use the fore mentioned tool it works as designed but the other half of the time it gives me this funky set of triangles that are inverted and usuly black then i drop out of wire mode,
Please show screenshot of this and attach or link to example blend file that clearly demonstrates what you vaguely tried to describe.

Alternatively try using the bridge function of the Loop Tools addon that comes with blender. Just enable in the user preferences / addons panel

I’m hoping you can understand :slight_smile: this is a top of a doorway i am trying to seal…

Attachments

untitled.blend (350 KB)

So this is a door way leading to a room and the top of the doorway needs to be “filled in” using the looptools and if this file is viewable then you will see the filling of the tops of the doorways with the looptool bridge have given me this wierd triangle configuration and does not work as it should, hopefully this helps with understanding my issue

Attachments

untitled.blend (350 KB)

Well, You haw not any LOOPS to fill. You haw only single edges (or vertices), use them to fill.
Btw. Your mesh has quite many double verts. Join them (W), if it´s not your intent.