help with converting material to cycles

well… actually there are 2 materials that i need help with in cycles:
one of them while researching i found it, but it’s in pov-ray, here’s a pictuer:

if possible, could it be producal? is that possible? having random dots, and if it can be made from texture, you can also use it as a displace node too…; i couldn’t find any useful images on gogle that fits the material, and would it work as sand from beaches? i know that el burjo de la tribu has made a sand material, but i tried it out as a beach and it didn’t work, it was more of a dessert sand than a beach sand…

the second material is concrete, but not the modern ones that are made to make buildings, but rather, the older ones, the more white and yellow golden ones, i found some, but i’m not really sure is that it, if you know the name of the material please tell me; it’s used to make buildings, but not so high ones, it’s made from slab like materials and after pouring to the mold, it becomes hard, it’s commonly used to create 1 floor high buildings that are not too big…

Some tutorials for procedural materials with cycles http://elbrujodelatribu.blogspot.be/2013/10/stucco-material-iii.html