Help with Halo Game

textures and noise I’m guessing… I’m assuming you already know about textures but as far a noise goes the simplest way to do this is to texture your plane then just subdivide it (in edit mode[w key]) next go to the mesh panel and hit noise as many times as you want but keep in mind that when you hit this button the mesh will deform and go in a zig zag pattern if you will.

You’re right, I read it again and realised that it was a stupid thing to post, I’ll edit my thread accordingly

Ya Rorkimaru I mean really…:no:

I mean the ground, should I make it a collition model, or just leave it as it is? Like when I throw a grenade, how do I stop it from going through th walls and floor.

Are the grenades and stuff rigid bodies? If not, you’d probably want to flip that on…

they are, but like when I start the game my player or other objects fall through the ground untill the center touches, and then they stop, should I use bounds?

Ah, sounds like you’re using the default sphere bounds on your physics objects. turn on bounds, pick the one that best fits it (avoid triangle mesh or convex hull if you can, for speed) and then adjust the radius if it’s sphere.