Help with health bar

Hi I need someone to provide me with a method of subtracting heath from my health bar on a collision.

Here’s my setup so far:

I have the player character who can run around

I have a health bar that can subtract health(always good). But the only way I’ve been able to subtract the health is by adding a space bar control that subtracts health when I press it.

I have a cube that’s supposed to subtract health from the health bar when the player character collides with it. <— this is what I need help with

If you could, please help me make it so that when my player collides with the cube, the health bar subtracts health.

I can’t seem to figure out how to edit the property of the health bar through the player or cube’s nodes.

I’m fine with python but I’m really a noob at it.

Please tell me if this didn’t make any sense and I’ll try to clarify

The real evils, indeed, of wow gold Emma’s situation were the power of having rather too much her own way, and a disposition to think a little wow gold too well of herself; these were the disadvantages which threatened alloy to her many enjoyments. The danger, however, was at wow power leveling present so unperceived, that they did not by any means rank as misfortunes with her. Sorrow came–a gentle sorrow–but not at all in the shape of any disagreeable consciousness.–Miss Taylor married. It was Miss Taylor’s loss which first brought grief. It was on the wow powerleveling wedding-day of this beloved friend that Emma first sat in mournful thought of any continuance. The wedding over, and the bride-people gone, her father and herself were left to dine together, with no prospect of a third to cheer a long evening. Her father composed himself to sleep after dinner, as usual, and she had then only to sit and think of what she had lost.weiwei1978123