Help with model and armature

I have a model that almost works, just a few pieces of the mesh don’t follow the armature.
Any suggestions on how to get them to work? Its the whiskers and internal mouth pieces.

Thanks.

TiggerAnim2.blend (1.1 MB)

You need to make sure the vertices have the right weight, sometimes auto-weight can’t cover everything well. Select the mesh and go to so Weight Paint (same dropdown where you select Object/Edit Mode).

Areas associated with a bone should be red (weight 1.0). Select vertex groups to see and paint their weighted influence. Watch out not to paint the same vertices for different bones or they’ll get multi-influence (unless you want that).

You can also get information about a vertex weights and influences in the Item navigation tab.

See picture and file bellow, I didn’t take much time to polish it though, just enough to get it working.

TiggerFix.blend (1.1 MB)

Thank you, that was very helpful. I did try using weight paint, but this mode you got it into with points instead of a brush really helps at getting the detail needed for this model. Thank you again. I was able to clean it up a little more to get all the points weighted so they move with the armature.