Help with Textures

Hi, I’m new to blender and have been working on a tutorial for a few weeks, I have come across a problem that I don’t seem to be able to get over, in the uv editor I have images that I can texture paint onto my model, the problem is when I save my project and go to open it again the texture that I painted on the model has gone.

Any ideas on what’s going wrong?

Thanks

Dave

You need to save your painted texture before saving the blend file.

Thanks so much for your quick reply and help Richard, I struggled a bit with it but finally worked out how to do it, I had an image in the UV editor window and was trying to save that and then the .blend file and that wouldn’t work but if I changed from my image to the textures, saved that and then the .blend it opens up from where I left off.:slight_smile: I’m well pleased, Thanks again

Thank you for your quick reply and help Richard, I finally worked out how to do it, I was saving the UV image and then the .bend and that wasn’t working, but if you go back to textures in the UV image editor and save that and then the .blend when you open it again everything is there, I’m well pleased thanks again