Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to learn how to make a game i don’t know what to do all i know is to use logic bricks on wasd keys using a brick i don’t know how to make maps and i need help learning python
list of things i need

how to make an fps shooter with ai
how to use python script
how to make a game map
how to import sound
how to make an rpg game
how to make game start screen
how to make a level loader
how to import a animation into my game
how to make my files in exe.

i sound like a whining noob do i :yes: (no sarcasm im am a actual noob)

start here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro/Game_Engine_Basics

you might want to take this one step at a time
i suggest u read as many tuts on game making as u can b4 you tackle this project

No kidding?

Seriously, though, you need to at least TRY to learn before you ask questions. And please cut down on the exclamation points next time.

Give this a quick shot first:
http://gamedev.sourceforge.net/

you can learn how to make a simple 2d game in about 1 afternoon.
Everything you learn you can bring back and use with blender.

They show you some very basic tricks on how games work in general.

Well you need to start at the begining…Do you know how to model? do you know how to make textures? do you know how to build armatures and animations?

do you know how to use blender?

download the file below and work through the tuts. there are some for the building simple games.

i know all those stupid tutorials on how to make a stupid ball move i learn how to do maps yesterday.i just need to learn how to apply animation to my character.also do some one have a tutorial on how to make buttons i already know how to make a 2d side scroller
you stupid MOTHER FUCKERS
yes i know im mad WHAT GOD DAMN SENSE TOLD YOU I WANTED A 2D GAME
WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED DAMN I ALREADY GOD DAMN TOLD YOU I JUST WANT A FUCKING TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:D

i don’t know how to make armutures yeah i love making textures i make my on custom

hey, forum mods, can you ban this loser please?

find things a bit by yourself and when you’ll calm down and have a bit of experience and knowledge come and see us:D we’ve all been trought this and I figured almost of how to use BGE by MYSELF. So dont be a impatient “newcomer” and try making what you have in your head work. Plus Its not like we have to do everythings for you… tough this forum looks to tend that way…

Hey, everyone starts somewhere, but this kid is just a blind starter. He knows not how to search, just ask questions… Here is something to do in the meantime jkl325, look up Caption Oblivion and read his signature. Hope it makes you feel better.

you stupid MOTHER FUCKERS
yes i know im mad WHAT GOD DAMN SENSE TOLD YOU I WANTED A 2D GAME
WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED DAMN I ALREADY GOD DAMN TOLD YOU I JUST WANT A FUCKING TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THIS:D

This is “just asking questions”?.. Sorry, I’ve got higher standards than that…

but this kid is just a blind starter.

that’s no rationale for this kind of behavior…

I totally agree with you SiriusCG but sadly It wont be the last to have this kind of comportement:no:

Sadly, you’re right Mico…

Well, I’ll just add jkl325 to my "ignore"list… out of sight, out of mind… so they say…

i hope all your fucking family members die and burn in hell hahahahahaha and i won’t care if you got killed

okay, let me change this to a sore loser, because he is definitely a loser.
By the way, great first impression, I’m sure you’ll get all of the information you want now…

all i fucking want is help on making something not a stupid ball roll or maze i want to make something like me and my airship or like rezzor horror game

Okay. Do a search for “A 100%, total giveaway script to making Me and My Airship!”
And to save you some time, I really don’t think that there is such thing. There is a connection to making a ball move and making your character move, and if you don’t want to go by that, you’re going to be looking forever. Good luck!

all i need is help on how to make a game and no one helped i went to 355 different site and none them help so i off piss offhttp://osvaldo_mazzullo.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/finger.jpg

On the positive side, look at www.blendenzo.com (Sorry for bringing you into this blendenzo), and read around in the BGE Forum. Hope this helps, and if you want to keep it foul…