Here is a small test demo .EXE

Still working on my vehicle, This is what I got so far. I have a couple problems and a couple questions, so if some of you seasoned veterans take a look, mabey you could answer a couple or “steer me in the right direction.” (no pun intended) ALL Wisdom is wellcome and greatly appreciated.

1. Is there a way to make a logic brick attached to a key only work when a different logic brick attached to a key is depressed?

2. Why when I make an EXE. some of my sounds dont work sometime, they work 100% of the time in the blend file?

I will stop with those two questions, Thanks, NDNChief…

Heres the file:

blender.homestead.com/vehtest001.html

1)I’m not really sure what you mean…

2)write a dynamic runtime exe and include the fmod.dll and python20.dll files. then it will work

Very cute:)

I like the sounds, and how it bounces when you stop. Shows much promise.

I found a loophole to go too fast though, if you repeatedly press up, it will keep applying the force and make it really fast. I would suggest setting up some sort of acceleration property and speed property and have the truck constantly apply that speed.

About your first question, I don’t quite understand it, but I think you want to use a python.

Looks great, and I like the way the car starts and stop! :stuck_out_tongue:
But there is a little bug, when you move backwards and press left or right arrow key.

other than those bugs, I think it’s awesome! I love the sounds and everything.

I think i get waht you mean on your 1st question… you mean is there a way to have 1 key activate only when another key is not pressed?

Make 2 keyboard sensors, 1 the key you want to activate the acuator and then 1 you want to have to not be pressed. Click on the little “inv” button on the top right of the sensor for the key you want to have to not be pressed, and attach that to an and sensor.

TADA!

Pooba