Hey Kib, we need a new forum section!!!!

(IngieBee) #1

BigWhale, aka Joeri wrote:

This is all assuming progress (or rewrite) of the game engine, which only a few on these forums seem to be interested in now (wait till they see the code

Yes indeedy, I forgot about the fact there will be entirely new types of activities here very soon. We need, shoot, a new website! LOL, I say that because the coding will need to be broken down in sections too, like game engine, rendering engine, annimation engine, you know?

Did anyone else post this yet? Sorry if it’s a repeat :-?

Anyway, Great job so far, now get to work! LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Love ya, Ingie

(Dittohead) #2

This is what Blender.nl services are gunna be for.

I suspect all of it will be up on August 1st.

I’m so excited i’m about to wet my pants. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

(IngieBee) #3

LOL, me too, in fact you just made me laugh, causing an unexpected result, LOL Better head out a here for a sec… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can’t wait, it looks good so far, and I know it will taper off, but I think alot of people that will donate, just don’t check in as often, and don’t know yet :wink: So far, so good, though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(joecool) #4

I think blendergames.com would be a cool place to hangout if more people would go…:stuck_out_tongue:
That could actually be a great place for all the diehard blender game makers, like I have come to be in the past few weeks:D

(ton) #5

Hey hey, not too fast!

The MoneyMeter just went through 13k, but that doesn’t mean we’re there in 10 days!

I hoped I could work with Timothy and others on plans how to organize this whole open source project.
Even when tomorrow all the money pops in, it will take weeks to get it all arranged.
Relax!

(IngieBee) #6

Oh Ton, you get to be at least 24 hours if not a week ahead of us, but we’re so excited, you can’t expect us to slow down!!! 8)

Faster, Faster, Faster, I want it NOW! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh dear it’s time to head out into that awful LA traffic and go home :x

It’s like 27 miles and takes an hour and a half, ugh.

Have a wonderful few hours until I get home and start ignoring my kids so I can look at a temperature guage thingy, LOL :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(shadowman99) #7

It’s always easier to beg for patience than beg for money, so take the money while they are giving it.

I don’t think too many people expect the switch to be thrown on a CVS the moment we hit 100k. I can wait ten or fifteen minutes. :smiley: