Hi Everyone

Hey everyone,

My name is Shawn Foster and I am relatively new to the Blender Community. I have been using Blender for a while now and really enjoy using it. I have been an artist most of my life. I have used Maxon’s Cinema 4D for the last 6 years but have been using Blender more often now. I am hoping to learn a lot from all of you and look forward to becoming a big part of the Blender Community. I have a youtube channel where I offer Blender Tutorials. Feel free to look for me on there. I am a software developer for my day job and I have also written plugins for other software packages. I hope to get involved in the development of Blender in the future.

Thanks for creating such a great community and I look forward to meeting you all as I go along.

Nice to meet all of you!

~Shawn

Welcome shawnfosterfx to the forum, yeah you are right , the forum is very good and nice and helpfull. you can learn many things here and also share your experience with us. Since you know so much that I got impressed and yes I am waiting for the day in which you will be the part of blender development team.

So enjoy the forum and feel free to ask any kind of help :smiley: