Hills and village

I always wanted to create some large scale renders… Thanks to Rob Tuytel for an amazing help in order to achieve this… This is my first time creating a large landscape and the render times took forever lol… Maybe I will pick some more random camera shots and upload them another time… I would love to get some feedback on this from you people so that I can get motivated and do some more of this stuff…

Thank You

49 Likes

Very good​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Very realistic

1 Like

:+1: Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Remarkably well put together

Thank you :smiley:

Thanks man… you’re the constant one who kept supporting me from the start… very much appreciated my man :grin: @anon18318387

1 Like

Thank you @Null_Dispatch :grin:

1 Like

I wish you success. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much… :grin: :smiley:

1 Like

Insane. Amazing work.

If you’re looking for nitpicking then I would say:
On p4 the tops of the ruins could be a little more uneven, worn down.
On p6 you could add some grunge of vines growing up the side of the castle. To make it look more “lived in”.

But, like I said, they look amazing. I struggle to tell if p1 is real or CG. I really like p3 as well.

1 Like

Damn this looks dangerously close to this one!

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for the feedback… I’ve noted your points and will try to render them as well… Will try to make it more realistic this time… :grin:

Yes I’ve learnt this one from Udemy and made some changes to the renders myself with the little knowledge I have on blender… All thanks to Rob Tuytel… Nothing to hide for learning from a tutorial tho :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Didn’t mean anything bad, just amazed how close you made it.

1 Like

Hey… Thanks for the comment… I really took the previous one in a positive way too… And yeah I’m amazed that it looked good at the end… I’ve never thought that I could pull this off and the render times are a disaster lol… But ended up with these renders and I really appreciate that you’ve liked it too… :grin: :smiley:

Great render! i love it! :heart:

1 Like

hey… thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing, this is fantastic !

1 Like