You always push your renders to the extreme. :yes:
Rock on my friend :RocknRoll:

Cheers,
~Tung

Beautiful!!!
Speechless.

Brilliant as always!
you sir, are very talented:)

Are these results achievable in cycles at its current state of development? They make Octane look kickass. I know that a lot of it has to do with the user (e.g., I couldn’t coerce octane to do this because I don’t have the skill), but I also know the renderer does​ make a difference.

And btw, frickin amazing.

I would say yes. Octane is a great engine, but so is cycles.

Dagnabbit. This is … Wicked :RocknRoll:

11/10 dude.

Speechless, but I utilized the facebook tab to recommend others to see this because I had to look several times at each frame as I imagined the story being told - this is awesome work and I salute you !!!

Just awesome… shows… that Blender + skills = Kickass.

Wow, so many kind comments.
Thanks to all for viewing, much appreciate your feedback.
I’ll go back in the posts later on to answer some of your questions.

I added some more images of the same project I made some weeks ago, some of you will recognize a child bot :wink:
Sorry for the heavy load …

Enrico, you never, ever fail to impress.

As a fellow Octane user, I urge to give Cycles a try, since I have found that it really is giving Octane a run for its money in terms of interactivity, and the quality is really there.

Wow, I’m speechless. Very high quality there, very impressed. Keep the top notch work coming!

Renders are great. You may use a tad bit more bloom effect than you should, but I love bloom so well done from me. Good job.

Great stuff Enrico.

Good job really, very inspiring :slight_smile:

D’un p’tit belge aussi en plus :smiley: !

Brilliant! How did you make those books? Every book is a single texture?

@Enrico

Your images have some deep expression. They discribe a feeling which fits in the 21th century: Lonlyness, no more human life, people are perplex, (emotional) handicapted even if they have all the todays technology…

I very like your images from an artistic point of view, they are on a high level !

Kind regards
Alain

Very nice pictures, would be great if you could share some of the parts of your ideas’ process and some pitfalls and how you manage to get around them. I especially like the fur dressing of the robot lady in the chair.

Great work! Awesome!