Homestar, Or Bill gates

The only time Homestar Runner was funny, was when it froze my computer…hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

(“teen girl squad 4…”)

Im classified as a newbie :frowning:

also, people spell it bwarg, but it is BWWWWWWRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!

oh my…that is the most random thing ive heard allday…anyways, lets go fishing for llama’s.

dont go fishing for llamas. They’re to difficult this season. Try Camels.

OK, I think I missed something. I have posted to the sticky at the top of this forum entitled
BWWWWWWRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!, but I have no idea where that actually came from. Is this Homestar Runner, and if it is, which one?

Matt

meestaplu??? huh? there is only one hamestarrunner…im guess this is just some random thread that yaypgrunt wanted to start…nothing exciting…snicker…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. cough anyways. if oyu want hamestar, go to www.homestarrunner.com

Wow, these posts get more pointless by the second…

tis the point :slight_smile:

http://reblended.com/www/dittohead/images/spam/p00pope.jpg

ditto for dittohead’s post

just making sure you know yayapgrunt1, you are about as funny as me. that’s really unfunny.

Oh, c’mon, don’t be that mean…

Oh, c’mon, don’t be that mean…[/quote]

Sometimes the truth hurts.

vk, do you have something against me?

No he’s just a bitter old man with nothing better to do
…thats really what 14 %| :wink:

No, just dumbasses in general.

No, just dumbasses in general.[/quote]
Wow, I could say so many things right about now… But I think I’ll wait to see what other people come up with…

i guess that you must hate yourself then, huh?

can we just stop getting at each others throats, because I dont want to be “fighting” with you vk.

new name, haha

Can you stop replying more than once in a row in a short period of time.

You do know that you can edit your post if you want to add more content to your replies, right?

Martin

http://binrock.net/cowgod/crap/boards/funny.jpg

Seriously, I’d expect someone over the age of… say, 3, to come up with a better insult.