[/RIGHT]

[RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]

[RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]

[RIGHT][COLOR=#ABABAB]

I hope you like it …

Attachments

Model is awesome, but video has a bit too much sparkling to my like… but can’t give much more critique other than that. Pretty awesome.

quite nice, and i do agree that there are a few too many sparkles.

thanks for … and I’ll take your tips into consideration in future work

nice modeling but the problem is the body card you have to watch the training video cgmaster car modeling and texturing will help you alot and in the end watch this : http://automobiles.honda.com/e-brochure/2013-accord/

great sawxy best wishes

this is very very well done! maybe to many sparkles but other than that the modelling and texturing was amazing for this accord!

Slightly too much sparkling, though the glare effect on a lower level would look really good. The car model is immense!

thanks you all … and thanks for your advise … I will work on it in the future work …:wink:

How many time you spend on this model?

Go easy on the streaks. if you really want them, set the Mix value on the glare nodes to somewhat about -0.6

That’s honestly the only thing that lets down your image. Post pro is essential but overdoing it is tantamount to disaster.

-swaschan

Looks remarkably well but the sparks damage the image and also i love the scenes and the lights.:smiley:

thanks alot all of you … I took about month in this model … working on Leisure

Now that’s a lot better!

I like it. I think too many CG artists use specularity at a setting too high, damaging any hopes of “faking” people out. The model work is nice but I would play withe diffuse and specularity for a bit more realism. I agree that the sparks were damaging the effect.

all you have a point … thanks …:rolleyes: