Honda CBR600f

Very realistic! :yes:

I agree, make it a bit smaller. Try to imagine the size that an average human should be compared to the trees, and that might help.

Amazing render. As has been pointed out by others, the scale seems off, but the lighting is fantastic. First & last images look best (the first being one of the more photo-real Cycles renders I’ve seen!).

If you don’t mind me asking - how long did it take to render that (and on what hardware)?

I don’t think the scale is off. I think it’s just a really big motorcycle…
…otherwise, great job!

Awesome modelling and rendering. Would love to hear more about the process.

Loistavaa duunia!

I think EnderAndroid is right. This is a sneak peek at the Honda CBR600f Plus.
(Awesome modeling job!)

Stunning. I’d like to know the process of how the environment was created. The leaves, are a good touch.

I had the same reaction as most about scale… but I actually don’t think it is far off, if off at all. I think the illusion of scale is due to the size of the path. We are assuming we are looking at a full-scale roadway, but I think it is just a path. Check out the leaves, they don’t look overly petite in relation to the tire size, infact I think they look quite reasonable. I decided to do a quick google search to substantiate my suspicions, check these out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90603065@N06/10655251966 and http://www.coolgadgetconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/coolest-motorcycle-in-the-world-3.jpg

Obviously they are different bikes, but the scale of leafs and roadway isn’t all that different.

Eitherway, a fantastic model and render. Congrats.

Here’s a picture with the backplates original focal lenght of 26mm.
Then I went and increased the cameras focal lenght to 55 which should be fine to do this way i think.
I personally didn’t see anything wrong with scaling with the environment, great to get fresh views on it after looking at it so long myself.

Each high res render took around 1 hour on [email protected] ghz.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Beautiful motorbike!
only the tire on back is not looks smooth…

it looks great

wow! I love it; especially that you have used the cycles render engine! :smiley: It would be really nice if you could introduce us a bit into the material settings! :slight_smile:

Hi,

it’s fantastic. :slight_smile:

Rendertime >>>>> 1 Hour

Dat modelling…

Sooooo realistic… it’s just amazing !!! Congrats .

Beautiful, looks super realistic. Other then what other people said (scale), it looks amazing!

Looks great! except for the scale is off as has been mentioned. Fix this and it will be perfect.

Wow amazing render, congratz.

I Love your Work…Very Well…

I think the problem is that 26mm is baked into the background plate so when you switch the focal length instead of moving the camera only the bike really adjust to the new focal length change.