Horse animation required

Hi, I am looking for someone to rig and animate a horse model for me for a medical animation I am working on.

I have the model along with skeleton , cardio system and internal organs.
I just need one walk cycle for now, would need to be pretty realistic along with the hair on the horse.
The model I have does not have any hair so that will need to be created as well.

The skeleton and cardio system will need to be animated as well as I will fading it over the body of the horse during the animation.

If you could please show me some samples of your work with animating animals along with your rates.

If you have any questions you can message me here or email me at [email protected]
Thanks

Hello @highbeamstudios,
Kindly check the email sent.

Email: [email protected]

Regards, Rajiv

:thinking: Well… I can’t beat that Mocap collection… not in the price and surely not in the animation by a similar price.

You can still charge your normal rate to apply the mocap to the horse model and skeleton, clean up and improve the walk and run cycles, add hair, improve the texture, animate the cardio system . . .
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I owe you guys an apology regarding my last post, the link posting was intended for realistic walk cycles reference only.
Peace.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.