House of Spooks Intro

Here’s my latest video for Halloween 2015 (Ya, don’t mind the voices. Had to do them all myself) http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/letters/=p.gif Anyway this video was made in Blender3d using Cycles at 30FPS (A first and most likely last time) A few parts I can tell I rushed but time was running out, and I still have 2 more parts to do before the end of this month. Tell me what you guys think.

I really like it! The articulation of the characters was jerky at some points. 4 stars.

I have to agree with you. If the whole Kinect/Blender thing was working for me. I would have mo-cap all of the animation. However, because of time constraints and having to do everything Keyframed some scenes were bad. Thanks for the comment though :slight_smile:

Okay, the last story doesn’t look like it’s going to get done. The person incharge of it has a full time job and couldn’t find the time to complete it. So with out further Ado. I did get the ending done and was given permission to post it. Enjoy :slight_smile: