How can I apply servo motors to my armor?

I made a protection suit out of composite materials (Metals, Plastics, Kevlar)

Use this, then scale and limit your output, (no bending past your breaking point please)

integrating them into a form fitting suit would be smart (something like microfiber so you don’t sweat to death)
http://secondskinsuit.com/images/sstuxedo500.jpg
:smiley:

http://www.secondskinsuit.com/tuxedo.shtml

I would also use a light robust power supply like supercapacitors :smiley:

then you could “snag a charge” in like 1:00 minute at any power plug :smiley:

NOTE:SUPERCAPACITORS ARE AWESOME… (and amazingly dangerous)

Get to know the little guys before trying big gap jumping discharges

LoL

Well, I am actually just looking for a way to let my grandpa walk again then I heard about servo motors.

there is lots of people working on such things! from fully artificial legs (etc) to cages that support a paraplegic so they can walk
maybe a few years yet before such things “hit” the street
so take good care of your G’dad :wink: and one day maybe he’ll play football with you !

You are looking for “exoskeleton”, but I doubt your gramps’ healthcare will cover that…

Medical/Prosthetical:

Military:

I was looking into using blender to do this…

With real time step plotting

then I went cross eyed…

Still I made this…

TorqueWalkPuppet is part of project wrectified, and Oshwa (Open source human walk assistance)

BPR; I don’t know if you get this, but getting an exoskeleton working in the BGE is not going to help a real-live person walk again, you still have to build the thing in real life and even then the BGE can’t help you near as much since the simulation doesn’t make due with a lot of the parts needed to make it work. (and the programming used for real exoskeletons are probably not written in Python or using BGE modules). True, you can get a concept down, but it’s a whole different story to translate it to real life.

Anyway, there are already plenty of resources on the web about servo motors and exoskeletons that probably go into far more detail than you might ever get on this forum. You might want to look up information on robotics as well since that field uses a lot of similar technology.

He doesn’t care, he just needed to mention his projects again, like in every other thread. Multiple times if possible.
Besides that his “demo” is pretty useless as it doesn’t balance itself. I don’t see disabled people with ropes around their neck to apply a z-force -.-
But you could anchor a hook in their skullbone and tie them to a metal frame with wheels… then again you could automate those weels and would not need legs at all. </sacrasm>

And lastly: BPR you still film your screen? Talking about future-tech and filming your screen isn’t really improving your credibility.

I said, I tried,until my eyes crossed…

I still hope one day TorquePuppets will ANIMATE GAMES,

when I started that “Oshwa” I did not understand blenders limits, thats why I closed that project, and posted links to stuff like the reatheon hulk etc.

It’s just a tech demo, and who made me screen capping using a phone illegal?

It does not impact cpu at all…

I have plenty of “TorqueWalkers” that don’t use “the magic Z force” on the head, it just does not look smooth…

He doesn’t care, he just needed to mention his projects again, like in every other thread. Multiple times if possible.
Besides that his “demo” is pretty useless as it doesn’t balance itself. I don’t see disabled people with ropes around their neck to apply a z-force -.-
But you could anchor a hook in their skullbone and tie them to a metal frame with wheels… then again you could automate those weels and would not need legs at all. </sacrasm>

And lastly: BPR you still film your screen? Talking about future-tech and filming your screen isn’t really improving your credibility.

have you ever read my posts? all I have ever done is A - give away code B - try to learn and or teach

why don’t you go crawl under what ever rock you came from ?

what I was looking into

Using lasers to make geometry - (real time topography)

and then using other peoples algorithms to decide where to step,

this is being done elsewhere,

tried

Quite hard

always sentences with missing did you notice

punctuation luxury

i like potatoes

Often one line has no reference to the next

mostly not referring to the topic of the thread

So how about you stay under your rock for once, not ruining other peoples threads with random unrelated and incomplete comments and mostly with regards to your own projects?

Your right, real time dynamic walking has nothing to do, with… real time dynamic walking.

nothing to see here, move along…

also PM me if you think I am off topic, when talking about a topic…

>:I

Didn’t he say before that he has a short-stack of mental conditions (ADHD, Asperger’s and Dislexia)? The combination of all three of them would tend to make proper communication on internet forums a bit difficult since his verbal, concentration, and reading abilities get impacted.

Not to say that he shouldn’t be reminded to stay on topic, or reminded of things that the real-time dynamic walking being talked about is through the use of a real-life device for a real person rather than a virtual demonstration in a game engine, which has similarities, but not quite exactly the same.

A combination of issues inherent to one particular individual could explain the extraordinary variances in the topic thread.